WP 1 Improved prediction models and information exchange
- Requirements of the public crisis management organisations in the EMR to the water, weather and soil services in case of floodings.
- Cross border information exchange flooding between the EMRIC partners.
WP 2 Euregional/international crisis management system
- Document ICT Analysis
- ICT Development Annotated code
- Final Paragon exercise between the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany in the Euregio Meuse-Rhine
WP 3 Joint cross border risk assessment
- Research study into (joint) risk assessment models.
- Cross border risk assessment flooding between the EMRIC partners.
- E-learning on how to do a cross-border risk assessment.
WP 4 Coordinated cross border crisis management
- Possibilities for cross border assistance of national services in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Linking crisis staff at the strategic administrative political levels in the EMR countries.
- Study: innovative forms of cooperation and crisis management at the strategic political level.
- E-learning module Emric and Eumed capacities.
WP 5 Euregional risk and crisis communication
- Euregional risk communication plan.
- Euregional crisis communication plan.
- Implementation of both these plans by means of an e-learning.
WP 6 Joint euregional evaluation
- Study: evaluation models used by EMR partners and proposal of a joint evaluation model.
- EMRIC cross-border evaluation model.
WP 7 Floods emergency planning
- Synthesis report on best practices in the fields of floods emergency planning
- Thematic guide for flood emergency planning in the Euregio Meuse Rhine area
WP 8 Cross border sharing of crisis materials
- Purchase of emergency flooding equipment